Tonight’s dinner (which was actually on my menu for tomorrow, but I moved things around) was the Easy Cheesy Salmon Duff. This recipe is a favorite in our house for several reasons: it’s healthy, it’s really delicious, it’s EXTREMELY easy to make, and it can be made directly in the pan it’s cooked in which means VERY LITTLE clean-up! Here’s how I make it. This recipe does really well with variations. My sister in law makes it without the cheese (it’s just plain salmon duff), and if you use a little more, or a little less of something it still comes out great.
|Easy Cheesy Salmon Duff!||
- 2 cans of salmon (14 oz cans)
- 1 can of French Fried Onions (6 – 8 oz cans) either regular or cheddar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use Mozzarella and Cheddar)
- 1 Egg
- Drain the canned salmon.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a 9×13 pan.
- I usually sprinkle some extra cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 – 35 minutes covered.
- Serve hot!