My daughter just started kindergarten, she’s learning to write and she’s just starting to use the computer. She DESPERATELY wanted her own email address to write to her cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. I had been extremely apprehensive about getting her a standard email account since I wouldn’t be able to screen or stop what comes through.
When I was offered a 30 FREE trial of Kids Email, I knew this was a perfect way to give my daughter the privilege of having an email address, while maintaining the ability to screen her messages and interactions even if she’s using it without my help.
With Kids Email, I was able to customize the security on my daughter’s account, so as she gets older I can loosen the security for her. Right now, I have hers set to the highest level since she is still really young.
With Kids Email you have many options and features that keep your child safe:
- Allow child to only receive and send emails from those in their contact list
- Email a copy of incoming and outgoing messages to the parent
- Remove images within emails
- Remove links within emails
- Only allow specific attachment types such as: images, pictures, video, mp3s, zip, pdf, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Allow a parent to approve or deny any email sent to your children via the mail queue
- Filter out offensive words found in incoming emails
- Spam filtering
- Kids can modify the look and feel of their account by choosing from several fun templates
- A simple mode for young children as well as an advance mode for slightly older kids
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out what other members of The Pitch List thought of Kids Email!